Moringa Leaf Tea – Health Benefits & Recipe
Have you heard of Moringa leaves or Moringa leaf tea? Moringa or Moringa Olifera is also called as drumstick tree. Seeds and leaves of Moringa are loaded with nutrients and minerals and so it’s also considered as superfood.
Moringa tea is caffeine free, full of antioxidants and packed with nutrients. Have it in morning to get the power boost to body for entire day.
Benefits Of Moringa
- Moringa leaves are easily available in India, and making its tea is also very easy. There are numerous benefits for skin, hair and body.
- Moringa leaves are high in antioxidants, which fights free radicals, fights signs of aging.
- Moringa leaf tea make you feel satiated by reducing the food cravings and thus helps greatly in weight loss.
- It’s rich in vitamin A and C which are great for skin. Helps repair the damage of the skin cells.
- It’s packed with minerals like potassium and calcium.
- Moringa is also a great source of proteins.
So these were some of the amazing benefits of Moringa. Now let’s see how to make Moringa tea.
Moringa leaves powder is easily available in market, so you can directly buy it and make tea, make sure you buy only the organic version.
If Moringa leaves powder is not available, you can get the fresh Moringa leaves. Wash them properly, then dry them in shade, grind to make powder and store it.
- 1 tsp grated ginger.
- 1.5 cups water
- A tsp of Moringa leaves powder
- 1 tsp Honey
- You can also squeeze in half lemon(optional).
Instructions To Make Moringa Leaf Tea
- In the tea pan, add 1 1/2 cup of water and heat it.
- Add 1/4 a tea spoon of grated ginger to hot water.
- Then to this add a teaspoon of Moringa leaves powder and bring it to boil.
- Turn off the heat and filter the tea in to the cup.
- To the tea add a tsp of honey.
And your Moringa tea is ready. This was all about Moringa Leaf Tea – Health Benefits & Recipe. Have it in the morning with breakfast and enjoy its benefits for rest of the day!