Must Have Skin Care Products For Monsoon
Each season require a different skin care, summer needs products with more SPF and hydration, with winters extra moisturization. When it comes to monsoon the skin products should be lighter and oil free. We all know, there’s lot of humidity in air in this season. Our skin gets oily often and also irritated due to the damp weather. So, even when we follow the same Cleansing Toning Moisturizing (CTM) skin care routine, the products should be used keeping in mind the skin type and also the weather.
Its monsoon time and we all look forward to enjoy rain, at same time taking good care of skin is utmost important. Follow good skin care routine with wisely chosen products to keep skin infections at bay and have a healthy and beautiful skin. Check out our must have skin care products for monsoon.
- Skin catches bacterial infections very easily in monsoon. So, it is required to cleanse the face at least three times a day. The cleanser or face wash should be mild and light on the skin.
- While kicking off all the infection spreading germs from the skin it should not leave the skin dry.
- Herbal face wash works good and even the homemade like raw milk also cleanses the face deeply.
- You can use Clean and clear face wash as it is oil free, wont clog the pores and is gentle on the skin. It does not over dry the skin leaving it
clean and fresh.
- There are many toners available in market, with different ingredients and for different skin types. But here i prefer Rose water for toning.
- Rose water is completely natural and is amazing for any skin type. It tones the skin, and makes it look fresh and glowing and also hydrates the skin.
- Just dab a cotton ball in Rose water and apply it over the cleansed face. You can apply this every time you wash your face and before going to bed. Every time you apply it it gives a wonderful soothing feel to the skin.
- Go for a moisturizer that is non greasy and light on skin. With the humid climate the skin get irritated, so choose something that calms the skin and does not make the irritation worse.
- Cetaphil moisturizing lotion is free from parabens and fragrance and helps calm the skin and reduces the itchiness and dryness.
- It deeply moisturizes the skin and works for all skin types. It is even good for acne prone skin and even the dry sensitive skin.
- Night cream helps repair the skin while you sleep. And in monsoon it is always good to go to bed with a night cream on.
- It nourishes and moisturizes the skin The Body Shop Aloe Soothing night cream is light and soothes the skin and restores it moisture.
- Another good night cream is from Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream, it is extremely light weight cream.
- It vanishes quickly in the skin and leaves the skin feeling soft without stickiness. And its good for all skin types.
- Serum is something that nourishes, tightens and lifts the skin. It penetrates into the skin and repairs the skin cells.
- Lakme skin sculpting serum and Lotus Herbals skin whitening and brightening serum are good. Serums available in market are quite expensive.
- In case you are looking for something natural yet effective check out here…….. This DIY serum is completely natural and works amazing.
- Face packs are a must during monsoon as you need to keep your skin deeply clean and clear.
- Either you go for homemade face packs or try branded, but apply face pack at least twice a week to keep skin clean and bacteria free.
- For a DIY go for Multani mitti, rose water and Tumeric face pack.
- And searching for some ready made face pack you can go for Plum Green Tea Clear Face Pack.
Enjoy monsoon with healthy and clear skin. Please let us know what you think of these products and what is your skin care routine! Drink enough water stay hydrated and keep your skin moisturized.
You may also enjoy
Skin care ideas – http://venusbeauties.com/category/skin-care
Hair care tips – http://venusbeauties.com/category/hair-care
DIY Nail art ideas – http://venusbeauties.com/category/nail-art-henna