Licorice Skin And Body Pack For Skin Brightening
Whatever our skin type is or whatever skin tone we have got, we all wish for a bright radiant skin, aren’t we? Our face looks dull and stressed sometimes and we wish for a quick fix, right? Well I choose to go all way natural for this, with this amazing natural herb “Licorice”.
Now, many of us might be knowing Licorice as a special ingredient in many cosmetic products. And yes that is because it has amazing skin brightening properties, it can help you in getting rid of tan, and fight the signs of aging, getting you a glowing younger looking skin. Isn’t that interesting? So, let’s get to our face and body pack.
All You Need For Licorice Skin And Body Pack For Skin Brightening
Licorice powder 3-4 tbsp
- Sandalwood powder 1 tbsp
- Rose water 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Honey 2 TSP
- Fuller’s earth (Multani mitti) 1 TSP(optional)
- Take a clean bowl, mix in all the ingredients.
- Mix till they form a smooth, lump free paste. If the paste is thick, add few more drops of Rose water.
- Clean your face with a mild herbal face wash.
- Pat dry the face.
- Apply the paste/pack evenly on your face, body.
- Keep the pack for 15 mins.
- Then using lukewarm water, rinse it while scrubbing it gently in circular motion.
- Carry on your skincare routine with toner and moisturizer.
- Apply this pack whenever you want to get glow on your dull face, but not more than twice a week( or it may dry out your skin).
- It is all natural, and so it may suit all skin types, but still, its always good to proceed with a patch test.
- In case you have very dry sensitive skin, use milk instead of lemon juice so that it will give more hydration to your skin.
Benefits Of This Face & Body Pack
- The Licorice will help you in getting rid of tan and get a radiant and glowing skin.
- Licorice also fights free radicals, there by reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- The Rose water acts as natural tones, that tones and hydrates skin.
- The Lemon juice packed with Vitamin C, erases and lightens the blemishes and pimple marks.
- Honey acts as natural moisturizer, the healing properties in it help repair the cell damage.
So, beauties are you excited to give this licorice pack a try? Do let me know your views on this face pack. Also let me know what’s your quick fix, I would love to hear it from you🙂.