DIY Foot Cream For Dry Feet And Cracked Heels
Hello there! Welcome to VenusBeauties 🙂
We all love to have soft beautiful feet, but sometimes we our feet become dry and heels develop cracks. Reasons can be many such as dry weather, insufficient foot care, wrong foot wear, medical reasons etc. Sometimes cracked feet can be painful, due to cuts and infections. So, it becomes important to take proper care of our feet too!
The good thing is that this dry feet and cracked heels problem can be treated easily with few natural products. Here is DIY foot cream which is very easy to make and is extremely moisturizing. So lets get started!
- Aloe Vera Gel – 2 tbsp
- Vitamin e capsules – 4 capsules
- Coconut oil – 2 tsp
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
- Clean container for storing
How to make
Take a clean bowl, add Coconut oil and Olive oil to it.
Cut open 4 Vitamin e capsules and to the above mixture.
Finally add 2 tsp of Aloe Vera Gel and mix well.
The solution has gel like consistency, now transfer the contents into the container.
How To Apply
Before applying this cream, it is important to do few things-
Soak your feet into sea salt added warm water. Sea salt has healing properties, it fights the infections and relaxes the feet.
Using the Pumice stone gently scrub away the dead skin off your feet. After soaking the feet in warm water solution, the dry thick, dead skin comes off easily and makes the feet smoother.(This should be done once a week.)
Wipe off the feet with clean towel and then apply our DIY foot cream.
Take little amount of this DIY foot cream and massage for 5 mins.
Wear clean socks and leave this cream overnight.
Benefits of this DIY foot cream
- Vitamin E in this cream is extremely moisturizing. It makes the feet soft and smooth.
- Aloe Vera gel has healing properties, which heals and repairs the cracked feet.
- Coconut oil has anti bacterial, anti fungal properties, which fights any infection.
- Massaging this cream night time deeply penetrates the skin and nourishes the skin.
- This cream is completely natural, and ingredients used are inexpensive.
- It keeps the feet hydrated and prevents dryness.
- You can store this cream in refrigerator for 10 days and use it.
- Regularly apply and massage this DIY foot cream and leave overnight for one week. You will get soft, smooth, beautiful feet.
So, instead of spending too much money on chemical based foot creams and pedicure, why not try this natural yet effective DIY foot cream 🙂
For natural skin care check out
For more healthy recipes check out