Completely Natural DIY Makeup Remover Wipes
We all like make up don’t we? After all who doesn’t want to look good! Whether it’s a festival, party, or just a dinner with friends, we want to look our best! But removing the make up is quite the tedious part right?
Even though there are many make up remover products in market, but my super oily skin just can’t stand those chemical based removers even when it’s thoroughly rinsed afterwards. This finally results in breakouts and itchy dry skin(ugh!)😥.
I finally decided to go natural and give my skin a bit of relief at least by using all natural make up remover (Can’t just stay away from make up after all 😜). If you guys are also facing the same problem, give this DIY a try! So let’s check out this super effective all natural DIY make up remover.
What All You Need?
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Rose water
- 1 tbsp Aloe vera gel
- Few drops of Essential oil
- Facial Cotton wipes
- A glass jar to store the wipes
- A bowl for mixing
Instructions- Completely Natural DIY Makeup Remover Wipes
- Take a clean bowl, add in Pure Organic Olive oil, Rose water, Aloe gel and give it a mix.
- Next add in a few drops of any sweet essential oil of your choice( I particularly prefer tea tree oil or sweet Orange oil). And mix it again.
- Now place the facial wipes in a clean glass jar where you want to store them. Now pour the above mixture over the heap of tissues/wipes and let the solution get soaked in it.
- Wait for a min or two and once the wipes nicely absorb the solution, drain out the excess out of the jar.
- And your all natural DIY make up remover wipes are ready. Just pull out a wipe and clean up your make up without any mess!
- This make up remover is made with completely natural ingredients, so no worries of harsh chemicals. No dry skin issues.
- Plus it’s got the Olive oil(cold pressed and Organic) which is great source of vitamin E, that gets absorbed in skin quickly, nourishes it deeply.
- Rose water is natural astringent which is superbly mild on the skin and helps with open pores problem.
- Aloe gel moisturizes the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Adding a few drops of Essential oil not only gives a beautiful fragrance, but each essential oil has got it’s own beauty benefits too.
- Like Tea tree oil is great for acne prone skin, it helps in prevention of pimples.
- Orange essential oil is rich in vitamin C and anti-oxidants that brightens the skin tone.
Hope you beauties, enjoyed this blog post. Do let me what you do to take off your make up.