Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti Aging Moisturizer With Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Review
My today’s post is a Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti Aging Moisturizer With Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Review. It’s a very popular skin care product, and you must have definitely heard of it, or watched its ad a few times on TV. I really like the products that does multi tasking 😀 :D!! And this product has something like this to say!
I had got this bottle for my mom, and she has been using this now for more than a month. And most of the inputs are from her point of view. So, get along, if you have been thinking to get this product, in your skin care kit.
Product comes in a beautiful off white bottle with a black pump dispenser and a transparent cap. The packaging is really cool and you can carry it anywhere you travel. The product is a off white color cream which gets very quickly absorbed into the skin.
What The Product Says?
Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti Aging Moisturizer With Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is
- Daily, all-in-one moisturizer with SPF for younger-looking skin
- Rapidly fights 7 signs of aging: fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, uneven texture, dryness, free radical damage, dullness, pores
- Broad-spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen helps protect against the sun s harmful rays
- Proven, vitamin-rich complex is fragrance-free and helps defend against surface free radical damage that can age the look of your skin.
What Are It’s Ingredients?
Ingredients can be seen in the swatch below.
Is It Heavy On Pocket?
Yes, it’s pricey. It’s available here for INR 1888.
My Thoughts On Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti Aging Moisturizer With Broad Spectrum SPF 15
After using it for more than a month, my mom felt that it’s great as a moisturizer, it does help skin protect from tan and sun burn. It spreads evenly on skin surface and gets quickly absorbed, does not leave the skin greasy. As the it has SPF 15, which is low, you need to reapply it after few hours. Coming to the anti aging properties, it has not proved to be much effective on fine lines. But yes! it makes the skin feel plump and supple. Also, the skin looks soft and radiant. The pump dispenser attached to makes it really convenient to use. Since the bottle is not transparent, you never know how much is left in the bottle. Over all it’s a good product but little bit expensive.
What’s Good About The Product?
- It helps protect skin from sun burn and sun damage.
- It’s leaves skin feeling soft and supple.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Does not leave skin greasy or whitish.
- Convenient packaging.
What’s Not So Good About The Product?
- Bit pricey.
- Not much effective on fine lines.
- Needs to be reapplied after few hours.