Style Your Nails With Mirror Nail Polish
Have you tried mirror nails? It’s been a while that Mirror nails are in trend, and why not? Nails looks amazingly gorgeous, shiny and stunning! Well, to admit I am myself a big fan of it😉. I am totally obsessed with the Rose gold mirror finish😍.
But you know what using a mirror nail powder was quite a big task for me, and to my surprise I got to know of this easy and quick way to get that look without the hassle and trouble of using mirror powder! Yay! So, Mirror Nail polish are here for our rescue. But do they create the same magical effect? Let’s check out..
Where To Buy Mirror Nail Polish?
It’s easily available online on Flipkart, NYKAA, Amazon etc and alzo from bornpretty online store, you may also find in beauty stores.
How To Use?
- First you need to prep your nails, file them and smooth them out. Go for a Base coat, I always suggest to apply a good quality Base coat. It just protects the nails from chemicals from nail polish. Wait till it dries.
- Next is apply a thin layer of Mirror nail polish, any shade you choose.
- Once done, then you go for a thicker coat as it makes it more shiny and glassy.
- Wait for a while, then check out if you feel you need one more single coat, go for it.
- Finally apply the top coat and you are done( Note: some mirror polish may not require top coat, in that case skip it).
It’s so easy right? So, which shade are you trying out?