Cute And Easy Panda Nail Art
For today’s post I have got a very Cute And Easy Panda Nail Art. Cute soft toys are being always our favorite, and one we all at some point or other must have loved this cute white panda. And so, I thought why not get this super sweet black and white panda on my manicure 😉.
So let’s get started! Firstly grab all the items you need at one place.
You are going to need
- Top coat & Base coat
- Light Pink nail color
- White nail polish
- Black nail polish
- A pointed nail art brush
- A pencil
Steps For Cute And Easy Panda Nail Art
- Clean your nail with a Remover. And wipe off all the dirt and old nail polish.
- Apply Base coat.
- Now paint your with Light pink color as the Base color. I think single coat is enough. We just need to get the nails a pinkish tint to it and not the brightest shade, so as to keep it looking natural.
- You need to make a circle on the Ring finger with white polish, and rest of the fingers just make a heart.
- Now it’s time to get your drawing skills to work! Using a pointed sharp nail art brush, make the eyes, nose and ears to the circle to make it a panda face.
- And draw the pug marks on the other nails. For pug marks, you can use a pencil, and make four dots over a semi circle. Isn’t that easy?
- Finally apply the top coat and ta daa!! Your super cute manicure is done. It looks so adorable 😃.
Hope you beauties like this Cute And Easy Panda Nail Art! Do let me know your views . Take care! Bye!