Vegetables Stir Fry Recipe
In today’s post I have got this super healthy, easy and totally colorful and flavorful yum Vegetables Stir Fry Recipe. It’s a great way to make your boring veggies super tasty in almost no time😉. So, let’s get straight to the recipe!
Ingredients – Vegetables Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 medium sized Onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms cleaned and sliced
- 1 cup Bell peppers (Green/ yellow/ red) cut in cubes.
- 1 medium sized Carrot sliced
- 1/2 cup cut and steamed Broccoli
- 1/4 cup steamed sweet corn
- 1 medium sized Tomato sliced
- 1/4 cup cabbage roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Soy Tofu cubes
- 2-3 cloves garlic chopped and minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp White pepper powder
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Sesame seeds
Serving size – 4
- Heat the vok on medium high heat.
- Add oil, and let it heat for a min.
- Then add minced garlic and sliced onion, give it a stir, then put tofu cubes. Fry for 2 min.
- Now add in all the remaining veggies. Stir fry for another 2 mins on high heat.
- In a separate bowl, mix vinegar, soy sauce, tomato sauce, salt and chilli flakes.
- Add the above mixture to the veggies and mix them well. Fry for 2-3 mins, we want the veggies to be crunchy and not mushy, so don’t cook for long. Once you feel they are nice and crunchy turn off the heat.
- Take it out in a bowl, sprinkle some grounded pepper. And it garnish with roasted sesame seeds. And yaay! It’s ready!!
Serve it with a bowl of rice or have it as a side dish or just like hot salad. You are free to add in any veggies that are available and as you like. Even the leafy green like spinach goes well with this recipe!
Tip- I have added Tomato sauce to the recipe to give it a little tangy flavor, you can always skip it if you don’t like the sour tangy taste or add 1/2 tsp of brown sugar to get a more exciting sweet & sour tasty flavor combo!
So, how did you like it? Do let me know by commenting below🙂.