Vegetable Paneer Salad Recipe
Here’s a colorful and delightful salad recipe, you can have it when you feel like having something healthy and light. We always find veggies boring, so lets add some spice and make it yum!
Let’s get started.. all you need to do is gather all the colorful veggies -ingredients given below.
- Capsicum 1
- Tomato 1 or cherry tomatoes 4-5
- Carrot 2 medium
- Cucumber 1/2
- Sweet corn boiled 1 cup
- Broccoli 1/2 cup
- Paneer or cottage cheese
- Sesame and flax seeds roasted 2 tsp
- Walnut optional
For Salad Dressing
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Olive oil 2 tsp
- Mix herbs 1 tsp
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Salt a pinch
- Black pepper 1 tap
- Garlic cloves 2
- Wash properly all the veggies.
- Cut the capsicum and paneer into cubes. Slice Tomatoes, Carrots, Cucumber.
- Steam the Broccoli and sweet corn for about 2 mins, if you like to eat them raw you can add them directly.
- Stir fry paneer cubes for a min.
- Into a mixing bowl add all the above cut and sliced veggies, and Paneer.
- Now in another cup let’s prepare the salad dressing. For this add lemon juice, olive oil and herbs.
- Cut and crush the garlic cloves and add it to above dressing. Mix and whisk well.
Pour the salad dressing over the veggies. And toss the veggies till the dressing is nicely coated on veggies. Lastly sprinkle nuts and seeds. And your healthy crunchy salad is ready! Isn’t this salad so easy and yum 🙂
You may also enjoy reading