Proteins Packed Mix Pulses Chilla
- 1/4 cup Moong dal
- 1/4 cup Urad dal
- 1/2 cup Tur dal
- 1 cup idli rice/ any white rice
- 2 red chillies
- 1 tsp Methi seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- 1 pinch Asefoetida
- Few Curry leaves
- Few Corriander leaves
- 1 large Onion finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup cabbage finely chopped
- 1/2 Capsicum finely chopped
- 1 small Carrot grated
- 2 tsp Oil
- Pinch of cooking soda
- Salt to taste
Soaking And Grinding
- Wash the mix pulses and rice well. Add two big glasses of water to mixture and allow them to soak.
- Also add two red chilies and Methi seeds into it.
- Allow them to soak for min of 4 hours.
- After 4 hours remove the excess water, and take soaked content into mixer jar.
- Add Cumin, Turmeric powder, Curry leaves, Asafoetida and grind it to fine paste. You can a little water if required.
- Add all the chopped and grated veggies. That is Onion, Cabbage, Capsicum, Coriander.
- Add some salt as per your taste and a pinch of cooking soda.
- If the batter is too thick, you can add little water.
- Heat the dosa tawa on high flame for 2-3 min and brush some oil onto it.
- Now spread the batter on the tawa in circular motion and make nice round like dosa. Keep the flame on low and cover it with a lid.
- Let it cook well for 2-3 min and then flip the side.
- Cook it for a min or two and take it into a plate.
Till my next post stay fit and look fabulous!!
You may also enjoy reading
Skin care ideas – http://venusbeauties.com/category/skin-care
Hair care tips – http://venusbeauties.com/category/hair-care
DIY Nail art ideas – http://venusbeauties.com/category/nail-art-henna