Pomegranate Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Today I have got a yummy and tummy filling super healthy and nutrient-rich Pomegranate Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Breakfast we know is the most important meal of the day, and this Smoothie bowl is full of fruits, nutritious seeds and yep it’s my favorite💕 option for breakfast.
The vibrant colors from fruits topping and it’s rich delicious taste are so tempting that you would love to have it for breakfast daily. One more biggest advantage is its great meal if you are planning to lose few pounds, coz this smoothie for breakfast, will keep you full for long and lunch quantity will eventually reduce. So it’s sugar-free, vegan and packed with vitamins and nutrients. Let get to this quick recipe quickly.
Ingredients – Pomegranate Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 cup Pomegranate juice fresh/packed unsweetened.
- 1 cup Almond milk/ fresh yogurt
- 1/2 big size banana/frozen
- Pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp. Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. Cut Almonds
- 1 tbsp. Granola
- 1/2 Apple cut in thin slices
Instructions – Pomegranate Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Peel and thickly slice the banana.
- In a blender jar, add pomegranate juice, sliced banana, and almond milk.
- In case if you are wondering where to look for almond milk, then guys make it at home for your self. Check out this link for quick almond milk recipe 👉Almond Milk Recipe And Benefits
- Blend it for 2 mins.
- Take out the smoothie into a clean bowl.
- Now add the toppings, like granola, pomegranate seeds, chia seeds, nuts. That’s it!! Yay!! you are done.
- This smoothie is going to be rich and thick so you can enjoy it with a spoon rather than a straw.
You can add toppings of your choice, you can add berries, nuts, pumpkin seeds, dates, so many options! And for the smoothie, already given options to use low-fat yogurt instead of almond milk.
You are going to need hardly 10 mins for this recipe. So guys hope you all enjoyed this post and my recipe as well. Do comment below if you have got any yummy and quick smoothie recipe too, would love to hear it from you.
Take care! Bye!