Homemade Strawberry Jam Without Sugar|100% Natural
Hello guys I have got this super yum yet healthy and all natural Strawberry jam recipe in today’s post. Are you someone who loves jam with a toast for breakfast? Well I like it too a simple toast with berries jam! Ummmm!! So yum!!
If you are wondering that we find a number of jams in market then why to take all the pain to prepare it at home? Coz this homemade jam recipe is free of sugar, preservatives, and it’s all natural😊 yay!! Also it’s healthy and rich in nutrients, so if you want to lose weight you can definitely grab it as it has few calories. Are you up for our healthy nutritious jam recipe? Let’s get started..!
Ingredients You Will Need For Homemade Strawberry Jam Without Sugar|100% Natural
- 2 cups Organic unsweetened Strawberries ( fresh or frozen)
- 2 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Honey/Dates syrup
- A fork for mashing strawberries
- A mixing bowl
- A medium sized pan or microwave bowl
- If you have got fresh strawberries, then clean and dry them, for frozen just defrost them.
- Take the strawberries in a large mixing bowl, with the help of a fork roughly mash them (If you want the smooth paste like jam then you can directly blend them using blender).
- Put the above mashed strawberries into a pan and heat them for about 2-3 minutes on medium heat or microwave them in microwave safe bowl.
- Now that the strawberries has little color change to dark, add Chia seeds and Honey and on put it on low heat for roughly about 5 mins.
- Stir well. Put off the heat. And let it cool.
- Once the jam starts cooling, it will get thicker as the chia seeds will absorb the strawberries juice and swell.
- And your jam is ready!! Preserve it in a glass bottle in refrigerator and use for about 10 days.
Benefits -Homemade Strawberry Jam Without Sugar|100% Natural
- This jam is super super delicious and nutritious as it gets all the benefits from strawberries, Chia seeds and Honey.
- Strawberries are rich in vitamin C and magnesium, Potassium, antioxidants.
- Chia seeds are packed with fiber, proteins,and many other minerals.
- Less calories, coz it’s sugar free and 100% natural.
Hope you guys enjoyed this recipe😊. TC Byee.
You may also enjoy reading