Healthy And Quick Sandwich Recipe
Today I have got a super yum Sandwich recipe. This sandwich is quite healthy and can be prepared in no time! It’s great for breakfast or as evening snack. Sandwiches are always handy when we are in hurry and want to grab something that we can have on the go! And this today’s sandwich recipe totally serves this purpose 🙂
So let’s get started.. All you need to make this sandwich is your super cooking skill..Just kidding 😀 !! This is a really easy recipe and anyone can make it without much cooking knowledge!
Let’s take a look at the ingredients. This can make two sandwiches.
- Carrot grated 1/2 cup
- Lettuce chopped 1/2 cup
- Capsicum chopped 1/4 cup
- Sweet corn boiled 1/4 cup(optional)
- Green chili 1 finely chopped
- Pepper 1 tap
- Herbs(Oregano) 1 tsp
- Low cal Mayonnaise or Hung Curd 1/2 cup
- Brown Bread 4 slices
- Salt as per taste
- Take Mayo or Hung Curd into a mixing bowl.
- Add all the chopped and grated veggies.
- Add sweet corn, chilly, Oregano, pepper, salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Take two Bread slices and add the above prepared sandwich filling.
- Now cover the top of the filling with the another bread slice.
- Cut into diagonal. And your sandwich is ready.
- If you like it hot, you can grill it for a min till the bread is golden brown.
- Enjoy it with tomato sauce or Mint chutney.
- If you want it more spicy, add some chilly flakes to the filling.
Hung Curd is a very healthy option to replace Mayonnaise. If you are wondering what is Hung Curd? It’s nothing but normal Curd is taken in a cheese cloth, hung for some time and then squeezed, so that the water is all removed. And you get thick Curd out of it.
So, isn’t this sandwich a complete healthy option? You get all the nutrients from veggies, proteins from Curd and spices that make up for good taste!!