Healthy Oats Banana Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
Today’s post is on Healthy Oats Banana and Yogurt pancakes recipe. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and it’s called so coz we actually break the long fast of more than eight hours. And when this breakfast is both yummy and healthy, we surely would rock the day right?!
In our today’s pancakes recipe, we are going to use whole grains like oats and whole wheat flour to keep up with our cereals part. Oats has very good amount of vitamins, minerals and anti oxidants. Banana rich in potassium, magnesium and vitamins. Yogurt gives you additional proteins, there are lot of vegan yogurt options available in market.
This recipe is vegan, I am not adding any eggs here, but if interested you can add them up. Also I am using here edible coconut oil while tossing the pancakes, but sure you can use butter instead. So, yup, we will make about five small sized pancakes in about 10 mins.
Ingredients Required For Healthy Oats Banana Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
- 3/4 th cup Oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp fresh vegan yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup/ Honey (1 tbsp to add in batter + 1 tbsp to drizzle over)
- Few almonds and raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Firstly dry grind the oats, in a grinder/blender.
- Now to the same jar, add whole wheat flour,yogurt, banana, milk.
- Also add vanilla essence and a tbsp of honey.
- Blend them in for about couple of mins, you will see the thick batter consistency.
- Now heat the non stick skillet for 2-3 mins, once it’s nice and hot scoop the batter, make round small pancakes.
- You can actually make two to three pancakes at a time, add in a little bit of coconut oil on the edges.
- Once the lower side of pancakes is golden brown, flip them over. And when done the other side too, dish them out.
So,here you are with your “Healthy Oats Banana Yogurt Pancakes Recipe”.Stack your pancakes, drizzle some maple syrup, throw in some chopped almond, blueberries and banana slices. And you are done! Get your knife and fork and jump on! That’s the pancakes recipe guys, hope you will like it, I have kept the recipe vegan, but you can always add milk of your choice and use butter, honey. For kids you can top it up with Nutella or chocolate sauce and they will love it.