For today’s post I have this amazing all natural homemade hair smoothening and strengthening mask. I just experimented with it last week and totally loved it. If you are looking for a way to get smooth and bouncy hair you should definitely try it out.
I am adding in the all natural ingredients that you can easily get it right from kitchen. When I say it’s natural, so it’s free from harsh chemicals, color or perfume. Plus you are going to save a lot of bucks, isn’t that exciting?!! Well let’s start then.. First thing is to gather all the ingredients.
Ingredients Required For Smoothening And Strengthening Hair Mask
- 2 tbsp Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 egg whole
- 1 tsp raw honey
Gather all ingredients, and mix them well in the clean bowl.
Mix well until the mixture is smooth and lump free.
Spray little water just to dampen the hair.
Section the hair and apply the prepared hair mask to scalp and hair lengths following towards the roots.
Massage the scalp for about 5 mins. And leave on the hair mask for around 20 mins.
This lets the mask to seal in the hair shafts and strengthen them.
Then wash it off with a mild sulphate free shampoo. The mask is bit greasey and if required shampoo twice.
And there you go.. You will notice hair more healthy and smooth.
Benefits Of Smoothening And Strengthening Hair Mask
- The coconut milk is rich in proteins, and nutrients that makes the hair get thick and strong.
- Olive oil is rich in vitamin E, beneficial fats as well as anti oxidants that provides the scalp with essential nutrients that fight hair fall and provide strength to hair.
- Also the vitamin E in the oil adds shine to the hair.
- The egg in whole is again rich in proteins and micro nutrients that help nourish the hair.
- Raw honey here adds moisture to the hair leaving the hair smooth.
Do let me know if you tried this mask and how you felt about it! And if you have any hair mask that you like do share it me, would love to hear it from you 😊.