Onion juice is quite popular as a natural hair fall rescue treatment. Onion contains sulfur, which is excellent to stimulate hair growth, by fighting the scalp infections, dandruff problems. It helps clear the scalp of dirt and impurities, and opens up pores, so that hair can be able to grab fresh nutrients. It also increases blood circulation to scalp.
The ingredients used in the hair mask are completely natural, and easily available in your kitchen. So you are going to enjoy hair mask benefits without spending much. I have tried adding a few other natural ingredients, which are also wonderful for hair to enhance the effect of this hair mask. Here’s how to make this amazing hair mask, but first let’s gather the ingredients.
Ingredients Required For Onion Juice Hair Mask For Hair Growth
- 2 medium sized Onions
- 1 tbsp Flax seeds
- 1 cup water(warm)
- 1 tsp Honey
- Few drops essential oil(Rosemary/ lavender)
Soak the flax seeds for about half an hour into warm to little hot water.
The flax seeds will swell and become gel like. You can now get the gel by straining these seeds through strainer. Or just blend them to get thick paste.
Now grate the onions using grater in a clean plate.
Extract the juice from grated onions, using a strainer or a clean cotton cloth into a bowl.
Mix the above two contents and add honey and essential oil.
Mix them all together to form a smooth lump free hair mask.
Apply evenly on each sections of hair and also massage the scalp.
Leave it on for 30 mins, and then rinse it off with a mild paraben free shampoo.
Apply it once a week for at least 3 weeks.
- This hair mask increases blood circulation to hair follicles.
- Fights bacterial and fungal scalp infections.
- Reduces dandruff problem.
- Flax seeds rich in omega fatty acids helps strengthen the hair.
- Provides hairs with essential nutrients and proteins.
- Honey adds moisture to the dry dull hair.
- We have added essential oil to curb the onion smell.