DIY Skin Brightening And Glow Serum
Today’s post I am gonna talk about DIY Skin Brightening Serum. Serum has become an essential part of the skin care routine because it’s got the power to penetrate deep into skin to brighten and nourish it. So basically Serum are to be applied after cleansing and toning and before moisturizing.
While I love using Serum as a part of daily skin care routine, the chemical ingredients in it kinda haunts me. So, I tried going all natural using simple natural ingredients. I am sure you guys are excited to know more about it, so let’s get straight to this DIY🙂!
What You Will Need For This Serum?
- 1/2 cup Pure-sweet Almond oil
- 3 Vitamin E capsules/ 2 tsp Vitamin E Oil
- 2 tbsp Aloe vera gel
- 6 drops of Pure Orange essential oil
- A clean bottle for storing Serum
- A spoon
- A clean bowl
Instructions – DIY Skin Brightening And Glow Serum
- We are going to take Almond oil into clean bowl.
- Add Aloe vera gel to it. Give it a nice mix till you see creamy texture form.
- Now pop two Vitamin E Oil capsules and squeeze them into the mixture.Also carefully add 6 drops of Orange essential oil.
- Again give it a nice mix. Serum is ready!!
- Using the spoon transfer the prepared Serum into a clean bottle.
- This Serum works perfectly for normal to dry skin types.
- If you have got super oily skin, then you can skip Vitamin E Oil, and instead use Argan oil.
Argan oil is very very light in texture and when used instead of Vit E, might not be much heavier for oily skin yet provides equal nourishment.
That’s easy right? You get your own DIY Serum which is purely natural and free from any chemicals, parabens, colors or perfume.
Benefits Of DIY Skin Brightening And Glow Serum
- Almond oil is rich in Vitamin A and fatty acids. This helps protect the skin from free radicals that cause aging.
- It keeps the skin cells healthy by retaining moisture in the skin.It makes the skin soft and glowing.
- Aloe Vera gel has natural moisturizing properties.It heals the skin of any damage cause by chemicals or UV ray’s.
- Vitamin E Oil as you know is very much important for healthy and nourished skin.
- Orange essential oil is packed with Vitamin C, it brightens the skin, lightens the blemishes and marks. It also helps to get rid of tan.
This Serum has got all natural ingredients, but still go for a patch test first, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients then do skip it.
Hope you all enjoyed this blog post. Do give it a try and let me know how you guys liked it!